Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hands Up!

          My class this year is a wonderful group of students who are nice, kind, and considerate to each other. Most of them were in the same class last year and their previous teacher Ms. Kinhart did a wonderful job helping them to become polite first graders! They constantly say please, thank you, and excuse me. It is music to my ears! There is only one thing that we have a little bit of trouble with at times and that is the whole raising your hand situation. I am so glad that everyone wants to share however, it is hard for me to listen to everyone when they are sharing on top of each other or are simply calling out. I found this video from good old Sesame Street and I LOVE it!


 It's a great song about raising your hand and it's even good for older students too. I love the doo wop undertone in this song! I grew up with Sesame Street so it will always have a place in my heart. Thanks Sesame Street for this wonderful classroom treat!

-OneCrazyS

No comments:

Post a Comment