Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Tricks of the Trade

Originally I really wanted to make fun videos for my students but I have found it to be extremely time consuming and with a 2 year old at home, I honestly don't have the time right now to make them. Instead, I've decided to make some videos called Tricks of the Trade. These are just going to be random ideas, tips, tricks, and chants that I have either learned or created over my 8 years of teaching. I have also learned a lot from my mother who taught for over 30 years. I am a teaching scavenger and I am always on the hunt for something new, creative, and engaging. This series will hopefully be a fun way for other teachers to see some new "tricks" for their classroom.

Check out my Trick of the Trade #1 - Reading Pointers:


Cheap, easy, and tons of fun. Let me know what you think!

-OneCrazyS

No comments:

Post a Comment