Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Sale (:

I know that school isn't necessarily what you want on your mind just yet. But as it comes closer, it means it's time to start shopping. There are two things I super love when shopping. The dollar store and sales. Nothing beats the feeling when I get a $20 shirt for a cool $3. I love leaving a store in amazement at how much I think I just ripped them off. So, tomorrow is the beginning of the TeachersPayTeachers Back to School Sale. Hoooray! Check out what will be on sale in my store tomorrow:

Owl Chevron Classroom Pack - Regular Price $5 - Sale Price $4


ABC Book - Regular Price $3 - Sale Price $2


Class Helpers Badges - Regular Price $1.50 - Sale Price $1

Happy shopping and don't worry, summer's not over yet (: 

-OneCrazyS





No comments:

Post a Comment