Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Safe Buddy Website


So, I have been very focused on spreading the word of Safe Buddy to as many people as possible. However, I am sadly the smallest fish ever in the deep abyss of the ocean. I decided to make a website just for this endeavor. I wanted to help people find the perfect Safe Buddy for them and to have a place for everyone share their Safe Buddies. I have been working for a while and am finally done! Check it out for yourself and leave a comment and let me know what you think. If there is something you want but don't see just contact me and I will make it for you. If you like this idea, please spread it with others so that one day every soldier will have their own Safe Buddy (:


Thanks a bunch and have an awesome day!

-OneCrazyS

No comments:

Post a Comment