Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Loomy Sale!



In the spirit of fall, I felt like I was over due for a good old fashioned sale. The prices of my Loomy Bracelet worksheets are definitely falling this weekend! Buy each Loomy set for only $1 or buy all three for $3. These bracelets are so much fun! My students love making them. I love using them for centers. They are also great for indoor recess. Some people have been hesitant about trying these because they think they will take too much time. I would be lying if I said the students can make them in 5 seconds. However, they don't take that long to make. The first time we made one it took between 10-20 minutes to make. Now it takes about 5-15 minutes for them to make it, and I teach first graders! Some have become "experts" and they go around and help anyone who needs it. They really help each other out and are so excited when their bracelet is complete. Even if they don't finish making them in time, I just give them a baggie and they ask to finish them at recess or take them home. The more they make them, the faster they are. Try out the FREE Loomy Bracelets too. But don't forget, the sale is only for Saturday and Sunday! Have a wonderful fall weekend!

-OneCrazyS

No comments:

Post a Comment